月曜日, 9月 8

Lonely Sunday...

My boss decided to go golfing yesterday (Sunday) so I took the whole day to pamper myself.

I walked to Central World Shopping Center.
I had a 60 minutes facial treatment (THB 1299), and after that I went to the hair salon.
I colored my hair (to 'get rid' of those grey hairs; THB1500) and then had it cut short.(THB350)
The hair designer recommended a special hair treatment cream thats supposed to make my newly colored hair 'glow'. (THB1300)
I also went to catch a movie at the cinema, yesterday.
I spent a good 2 hours watching Wall-E. (THB120)
When I walk out from the theater, its already 6:40pm.
Its Iftar time!!!

I had a craving for fried chicken (hmm, wonder why?) and head straight to KFC for buka puasa yesterday.
Err, don't ask me if Thai's KFC is Halal or not.
I was told by another Muslim that it is. I've seen local Muslim Thais eating there.
I also noticed that some of the people who works there wears name tags with 'Ebrahem', 'Laila', written on it.
Those are Muslim names, right???

I also bought a 5 piece meal to take home for sahur.

I did all the activities mentioned above....ALONE!!!

Hmm, what a way to spend one's Sunday.

Its not supposed to be like this. I've planned to spend last weekend, strolling at Hua Hin; the beach area 3 hours drive from Bangkok. I was supposed to go there together with a friend from Bangkok.
We've made a deal. He drives and I'll provide the rest.
But unfortunately, he called me up on Saturday morning, saying that he was sick!
The heavy rain that ensued after that only helps dampen my weekend mode further.



That was when I decided to just keep to myself last weekend.
I switched off my phones, turned on the TV, and moped on my bed, 'rotting' all Saturday.
And on Sunday, I decided that I've had enough of my unkept bed, and decided to taste the outside air.

Being alone is nice...sometimes.

6 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

dahling, don't tell me kalau tak weekend pun u nak kena entertain your boss?! i knowlah u entertainment officer but entertainment officer pun should have his day off... :)

suzura さんのコメント...

ohh...thanks.
I'll tell that to my boss.
Unfortunately, the entertainment never stops.
A good thing that I am not a golf player...if not.

So, can I tag your blog on mine?

Ren さんのコメント...

Wah... banyak juga aktiviti u the whole weekend ya. As long u can enjoy urself, just go on...sebab banyak perkara yang kalau kita semakin pikir, semakin menyusahkan pulak jadinya! Can't wait to watch ur new hairstyle! Sometimes makan KFC sorang-sorang sambil tengok drama di sekeliling pon best jugak. Hua Hin, i wonder how beautiful the beach..Mesti giler2 punya cantik kan???

suzura さんのコメント...

my new hairstyle?!
alah nothing new...
setakat trimming jer.
dah tak byk yg tinggal utk dibuang2 pon. ahaks!

匿名 さんのコメント...

can...! but tak menarik pun. blog syok sendiri. :-P

suzura さんのコメント...

blog syok sendirik?
aren't all blogs the same?hehe.